The multi-mode STL-1 functions as two separate direct boxes in stereo mode. In the mono mode, two high impedance, unbalanced input signals
can be combined into one low impedance, isolated balanced output mono signal to conserve channels in a snake. Also in the mono mode, two high
impedance unbalanced signals can be combined into one low impedance balanced signal, isolated and split into two separate mono output signals. Comes
with two shunts on the input to eliminate feedback.
• Stereo mode functions as two separate direct boxes
• Mono mode can combine two high impedance, unbalanced input signals into one low impedance balanced signal
• Heavy duty steel box
• Superior quality connectors and transformer
• Recessed connectors and switches to prevent damage
• Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
• Paralleled 1/4 inch output for on-stage monitoring
• Individually tested for performance and quality
Approximate size: 5 3/8"(w) x 3 7/8"(h) x 2"(d)
The following is a list of connectors on this item:
XLR male panel mount
Stereo panel mount
Panel mount switches, 2 for ground lift, 1 for stereo/mono selection
Model # STL-1
Stereo Direct Box
complete transformer specs
All RapcoHorizon devices carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against
defect in materials and workmanship. Custom lengths or configurations carry a 1 year warranty.
Items returned for warranty should be sent freight prepaid to our factory at the address listed below.
Please include proof of purchase, a brief description of the problem and your name and return shipping address.
Qualifying items will be repaired or replaced at our discretion and shipped to the return address provided
via normal ground service.
The RapcoHorizon Company
3581 Larch Lane
Jackson, MO 63755