The DB-101SL provides the same functions as our DB-1 as well as accepting speaker level input signals (400 watt maximum). Includes a paralleled 1/4 inch
output jack for on-stage monitoring. Transforms a Hi-Z 1/4 inch input to balanced Lo-Z XLR output. A ground lift switch is provided for
buzz-free operation in almost any environment.
• Accepts instrument or speaker level inputs (400 watt maximum)
• Transforms Hi-Z 1/4 inch input to balanced Lo-Z XLR output
• Heavy duty steel box
• Superior quality connectors and transformer
• Recessed connectors and switches to prevent damage
• Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
• Paralleled 1/4 inch output for on-stage monitoring
• Individually tested for performance and quality
Approximate size: 3 3/4"(w) x 5"(h) x 1 3/4"(d)
The following is a list of connectors on this item:
XLR male panel mount
Stereo panel mount
Panel mount switches, 1 for ground lift, 1 for speaker pad
Model # DB-101SL
Speaker Level Direct Box
complete transformer specs
All RapcoHorizon devices carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against
defect in materials and workmanship. Custom lengths or configurations carry a 1 year warranty.
Items returned for warranty should be sent freight prepaid to our factory at the address listed below.
Please include proof of purchase, a brief description of the problem and your name and return shipping address.
Qualifying items will be repaired or replaced at our discretion and shipped to the return address provided
via normal ground service.
The RapcoHorizon Company
3581 Larch Lane
Jackson, MO 63755